[Nfb-krafters-korner] Input Needed

Liz C. Daniels lizworks at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 11 03:37:53 UTC 2009

Hi Joyce, and thanks for sharing such great information.

We really like Brambleberry, especially that special touch of including a
free sample of scent (or something nice) with every order.  That will
certainly keep us as customers.

Yes, we've purchased some of the plastic flexi-molds.  One of them has two
round and two square molds, and the other one has two ovals and two
rectangles.

We've just ordered several of the smaller guest soap molds in a nice variety
of shapes, and yes, we're going to try those and use them as giveaways to
start getting our product out once we've tested and are ready.

BTW, we poured our first batch yesterday, and the soaps set up beautifully!

How long should they cure before we try them?

Liz