[Nfb-krafters-korner] Input Needed

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue May 12 22:16:10 UTC 2009

As I said before I like to leave the melt and pour sit over night.  As  it
depends on the size of the soap how long it will set up.  When my grand
daughters come over and the 5 year old wants to do them, she just can't wait to
 take them out of the mold.  So if she takes them out and they are not set
up I tell her we can just melt them once again.

Now Henrietta just jumped into the soap thing and look at what wonderful
things she is trying out.

There are different recipes that they have on the website at  Brambleberry.
 It sounds like you are having fun with this!

Joyce
**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.