[Nfb-krafters-korner] Input Needed

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed May 13 19:45:03 UTC 2009

Hi Lee,
I will remember that sweet grass when I order again. Thanks for the tip.

Hey, are you going to convention? You could make up soaps to sell
there. Maybe share a spot on someone's table.

I keep the extra soaps in dresser drawers.  They make things smell yummy.

Your Sunday School Class is a great bunch to spoil. If I were you, I
would keep it up.  Sounds like everyone wins then.

Joyce, schedule her class.