[Nfb-krafters-korner] Prodigy Lance & Lancett Question.

joseli Walter joseli at thezoolady.net
Wed May 13 21:05:15 UTC 2009

how did that land over here?  but I can still imagine that pricking one's
fingers can cause problems later on with crafting with fine media such as
thread or very small beads, what do you guys with touch sensativity problems
do about using small items to craft with?
Just figured I'd throw that one out there.