[Nfb-krafters-korner] Felting

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri May 15 15:57:07 UTC 2009

Hi Valery,
What are the temps? Is it really cold weather time? How cold does it get?

I am so looking forward to the warm weather here. I planted some
herbs today. I used small laundry baskets. I lined some with black
gardening cloth and some with a black trash bag. I am anxious to see
how this works. I think they are cute. Of course, I can't see them.
My husband thinks they look cheep. But he is rather traditional and
an expensive pot looks better to him.

Tell us more about your weather.