[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help with canvas patterns

Sydney Walker Freedman freedmas at stolaf.edu
Sat May 16 08:54:24 UTC 2009

Greetings!

I am planning making some bookmarks and other small items on linen
canvas, like plastic canvas, just different material.  I was wondering
if any of you plastic canvas crafters had patterns specifically for
crosses, flowers, shamrocks, and nine-pointed stars... or any other
interesting things since I'm asking.  Also, what stitch do you use
(name and describe, if possible)?  One last question:  do you have any
tips?  Thanks!

Pax,
Sydney