[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help with canvas patterns

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Tue May 19 14:37:49 UTC 2009

Sidney;
I was out yesterday and have a lot to catch up on.  I will try to write back soon.  Some how I ended up with a facial rash.  My dr. said its most likely an alergy and is sending me to a skin doctor.  I hate the agony of waiting and the mild ichyness.  Even my eyes are bothering me some.
Hope its not my medications.

Terry