[Nfb-krafters-korner] herbs and spices

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 18 00:48:07 UTC 2009

This is an interesting topic and besides going out to a store and picking
up something that smells nice at the craft supplies I never did anything
with  this.  Would anyone be interested in sharing their knowledge on this or
maybe just have an interactive chat on it?  Is there a certain time of year
that you collect or can find these nice smelling things better then other
times  of the year?

I know that we have mint leaves growing along our driveway and it seems
like it is near this time that when my dh drives out of the driveway and the
windows are open[so maybe I need to wait a little longer for it to warm up]
I  can smell the mint.  Gee whiz I am going to miss that as I moved the
bedroom up on the third floor of my house just over this winter.  I do have  a
sunroof on the same side of the drive way, but the bedroom window use to be
on  the first floor right along the driveway and I had the bed up against
the wall  with the window.

Oh well.

Joyce
**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in