[Nfb-krafters-korner] herbs and spices

Sydney Walker Freedman freedmas at stolaf.edu
Mon May 18 03:08:01 UTC 2009

I'd love to chat.  I do a ton with herbs, spices, and essential oils.
Can i have the number for the Monday night chat?  Now that I'm nearly
done with exams, i'll be able to join tomorrow, but I've lost the
number.  In the meantime, do you have any specific questions?  As far
as time of year, that is indeed a factor if you harvest your own
herbs, but you can buy dried herbs from suppliers at any time.