[Nfb-krafters-korner] herbs and spices

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Mon May 18 09:56:09 UTC 2009

Sydney, I am trying to keep my hand creams and other made products as free
from preservatives as possible, and wonder what you might use to help keep
them for extended periods?  I have  a few people in the family with skin
problems and find the closest to natural products are very good. It would be
very nice to talk more about this subject.
 Kind Regards Valerie