[Nfb-krafters-korner] herbs and spices

Sydney Walker Freedman freedmas at stolaf.edu
Mon May 18 16:49:38 UTC 2009

There are some natural preservatives that might work (you may have
heard of grapefruit extract, but that actually isn't a good idea since
the reason it works is that it often has a synthetic preservative in
it).  The one i'm thinking of (and hoping to try soon) is rosemary
extract (the kind not pre-mixed with vegetable oil; I find the links
and send them if you're interested).  I plan on ordering some soon so
I can give it a try.  Also, you could try using various concentrations
of Vitamin E, which you can also order online.