[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Quick Gift Idea: Knitting

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 00:17:52 UTC 2009

Oh, of course, the button and eye closure -- I have a fun necklace with one
of those.
The necklace is the only one I have ever seen or heard like it. It is a long
tube of blue cloth with padding inside that closes with a knot and eye in
the back. On it are 3 ceramic star pins, and there are matching earrings.
Sounds simple but there is something about it that draws compliments. Maybe
I just like it because a favorite aunt gave it to me way back when. She is
gone now.
--le