[Nfb-krafters-korner] Request for a knitted or crocheted scarf pattern

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue May 19 15:45:06 UTC 2009

I am presently making a poncho to slip over my head and shoulders.  Ask her
if she would like something  like this. It is very easy won't come off if
you move wrong.

Ideally, I make them for compensation.

But really it is a short poncho pattern I made up.   Because now I am in a
wheelchair this one does not flair out, but lays nearly flat to the body.
Yet I have movement enough to push my wheelchair, yet not enough for the
material to get caught in my wheels. It lays nice on the shoulders is what I
am trying to say. I think very professional looking.

You could also make a variation that would open in front.

For fifty dollars I can make it for you.

Some of the colors I have on hand are: a soft fuzzy white, baby pink, red,
blue, teal, green, and some others I can't think of right now.

Let me know anyone if you want one or several, lol.

b.butterfly at comcast.net

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming, lolololol.

Becky and my joy wheels