[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT--Tomato Plants

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Tue May 19 17:37:46 UTC 2009

Hi Liz,
I am with you. Those are my favorite tomatoes. I have a plant in a
pot like that. Last year I did one plant and got close to two hundred
tomatoes from it.  One thing I did was plant a couple cloves of
garlic in the soil close to the roots of the plant.  They keeps bugs
away. I also added egg shells to the soil.

Your recipe sounds great.  In the fall I can share a roasted tomato
recipe that is to die for.