[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT--Tomato Plants

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Tue May 19 16:46:41 UTC 2009

These will probably do well in the pots. Make sure your pots are at least 12
inches in diameter. I tried hybrid tomatoes and cherry tomatoes one year.
The cherries were perfect. I lived in an apartment by myself. Two plants
provided enough tomatoes to eat each day.

The hybrids (designed to grow in containers) did not fair well. They
typically rotted on the vine before becoming ripe enough to pick.

Good luck,
Cindy