[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting an aromatherapy tea cozy

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Wed May 27 21:05:25 UTC 2009

Can someone define this device, how it works and what it looks like.  I have seen a set of a few circular looms, as a set, in the store.  Is this what you all are talking about?  I have a $20 gift card from Joe Anne's fabric.
Those doing beeding, can a blind person learn to use beading tools like wire cutters, a crimping tool...  I saw 2 different sets at this store.  From what I could tell, their beading suply is not much good.  Trying to find something useful to use my birthday gift card on.
Sure wish it had been from Michaels!  I love their bead collection.  I can feal almost all of them and they feal like they are kept clean, when I tutch them.  I can not say the same at Joe Anne's.

Terry