[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading class announcement

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 29 01:34:26 UTC 2009

Laurie,  I have another meeting for work that evening so I won't
be able to make this one.  Boo Hoo.

Carol

<nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Thu, 28 May 2009 19:38:06 -0500
>Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] beading class announcement

>Beaded Lariat Necklace

>Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009

>Time: 7PM central, 8PM eastern, 6PM Mountain, 5PM Pacific, 1PM
GMT

>Phone number: 610 404 9100 Code 27238

or or lariat style beaded necklace using 2 needles, seed beads
and your choice of larger focals or bicone crystals.

>Supplies: 1 or 2 colors of size 8 seed beads at least 5 grams 25
or 30 4 mm or larger focal beads.  The beads can be round faceted
or bicone shaped 1 toggle style clasp or magnetic clasp or
whatever clasp suits you.  2 Big Eye needles , Fireline or
equivalent beading thread heavy.  Beading wire can be substituted
for bead thread, 1 pin cushion or piece of fabric so you can park
your needles when you are picking up beads.