[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading class announcement

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Fri May 29 22:59:16 UTC 2009

Well carrol:

You are the first person who has contacted me for the class. I can also
suggest an alternative date for the class on Sunday, June 7 at 7pm central.
I don't know if you can make that date either, but it is a 2nd alternative
If there is more interest inthe class please specify your preference.
wednesday June 3 or sunday June 7. Let me know wha you all think of those
dates.

thanks,

Laurie