[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading class announcement

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat May 30 18:22:14 UTC 2009

Laurie:

I'm interested in the class, but is it okay if I sit in and listen to see
how its done.  I have different larger beads, but none in the shapes you've
listed.  I have smaller 9-10 mm glass rounds, or larger nugget shapes either
size 11mm or 16mm.  Let me know if any of these might work and if not, can I
just sit in and listen?  Any bi-cones I have are much smaller and I really
don't want to buy more beading supplies at this point.

Oh yeah, the Sunday June 7, at 7 PM central works for me.

Thanks.

Eileen