[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading class announcement

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Sat May 30 22:10:26 UTC 2009

This a versitile necklace. It consists of clusters of 5 beads with size 8
seeds between the clusters. So, you can use any size beads for the clusters
of 5 beads this includes your smaller bicones. It's better if you don't mix
and match the beads that form the clusters so make sure that whatever beads
you choose, you'll have at least 25 to 30 beads for the necklace. I look
forward to having you in the class. Oh, I also mentioned that you can use
wire for this, just make sure you have a heavy wire that both your seeds and
focals can pass through. I think I'm going to reschedule this class to
Sunday. I've gotten feedback from others that this will work better than
Wednesday.

Thanks,

Laurie