[Nfb-krafters-korner] O.T. Dog Guide names

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 01:33:11 UTC 2009

why don't you post this to the NAGDU list I am sure someone on there will no the answer. I myself do not know this, since my guide dog came from the guide dog found in smithtown.

Post there you will definitely get the answer.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10