[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am trying it out. Let me know whatyouthink.

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Mon Nov 9 21:28:14 UTC 2009

Joyce,

It's interesting the names that are given to dogs. At the Seeing Eye the
litters are named by letter. However, dogs are also named by individuals who
donate so you have a greater variety of names today than you used to have. I
have had a Vicki, a Zenith, a Xilo and now Belle. I trained in January with
the last one, hence the lower letters in the alphabet. The first dog at the
Seeing Eye was renamed Buddy. In fact each of Morris Frank's subsequent dogs
was named Buddy. It's a personal preference and dogs will adjust to a
different name. I hope that your new partnership is going well.