[Nfb-krafters-korner] Link to Hadley Seminar & how to listen to NJ state Convention ...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Nov 7 03:15:56 UTC 2009

Hi Joyce & All:

First, welcome back and congratulations on the new dog.  Good luck with the remainder of your training.  Here is the link to the Hadley Seminar on holiday crafting ...
http://www.hadley.edu/2_f_past_seminars.asp

When I listened, I selected the streaming live link rather than downloading the MP3.  On a different note, but still crafts related, tomorrow, Saturday 11/7, Louis & I will be going to the NJ state convention and participating in a panel discussion on turning your crafts into cash (at least that's what they are calling it).  I know they will be streaming it and our little session is supposed to run from 4:00 PM to 4:30. Louis has made a Keeping Chest that he is donating and they will auction off.  I've knit 2 scarves/neck warmers that I think will be given as door prizes.  I know they will have one other lady who does doll making and I'm looking forward to meeting & getting to talk with her.

The NFB of NJ will be broadcasting live on Sat., Nov. 7 from 9 am - noon,

2 pm - 5 pm and 7 pm - 11 pm.

To listen, go to www.thruoureyes.org.

Should you prefer to use the JAWS-friendly web page, go to www.thruoureyes.org/jaws.html or go to

www.nfbnj.org and click on the listen to NFBNJ State Convention link.

Thought you might be interested.  Talk to you all on Monday's chat.

Eileen