[Nfb-krafters-korner] lighting candles

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Nov 10 00:56:56 UTC 2009

Hi,
There have been many fires lately around here.  Some of them are arson in
Seattle.  A restaurant my husband and I used to eat at burned down this
morning.  Fires can be scary.  It took me a while to learn to light a match,
let alone a candle.  I don't light my candles often anymore because of my 3
cats.
Thanks
Lauren