[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: [Mdpobc] NFB of Maryland Streaming Convention This Weekend

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Nov 12 13:27:11 UTC 2009

________________________________
From: Melissa Ann Riccobono [mailto:melissa at riccobono.us]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:34 PM
To: david.andrews at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Mdpobc] NFB of Maryland Streaming Convention This Weekend

I am pleased to announce that the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland will be streaming our convention this weekend.  We are unsure if our board meeting at 4 PM Eastern time will be streamed on Friday, but we intend to stream our general sessions on Saturday from 9-12 and again from 2-5.  We also intend to stream our banquet from 7-11.  Sunday we hope to stream our general session from 9-12.  It is our sincere hope that this will go well,.  Unfortunately, the hotel only has a wireless connection available, so we may run into difficulties because of this.  This is a test project, so please bear with us!
                To tune in, please visit http://www.nfbmd.org
                Happy listening!
Melissa Riccobono