[Nfb-krafters-korner] Please this is a Poll for everyone,

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 21:53:52 UTC 2009

Please take the time to answer these couple of questions.  It will  help us
to plan future classes,.

1. Would you preferclasses to be in the evening or during the day?

2. Would you prefer classes to be on the weekend or during the week?

3. What day or evening is the best for you?

4. What day or evening is the worst for you?

5. What time zone are you in?

6. What time would you like classes to start[please include the time zone
]?

7.  How long do you think a class should be?

Please take the time to answer all of these questions.  If you do not  have
a preference, please state that, too.

Remember this is your division and we value your comments.  We want to  try
to keep everyone involved and happy in what we are doing here.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division