[Nfb-krafters-korner] Please this is a Poll for everyone,

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 22:05:34 UTC 2009

1. Would you prefer classes to be in the evening or during the day?
Evenings are good for me as I am not always available  during the  day,.

2. Would you prefer classes to be on the weekend or during the week?
During the week or Saturday afternoons are the best for me.

3. What day or evening is the best for you?
Monday, Wednesday  and Friday evenings work out best for me and  Saturday
afternoon not too late is good.

4. What day or evening is the worst for you?
Thursday and Sunday

5. What time zone are you in?
Eastern Daylight Savings time

6. What time would you like classes to start[please include the time  zone
between 7 and 9 P.M. Eastern Time
]?
7.  How long do you think a class should be?
No more then one and one half hour.  If you start later in the evening
example  9 p.m. 45 minutes to one hour