[Nfb-krafters-korner] intro

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 19 02:29:40 UTC 2009

Hi, all, I do several crafts and like classes.  I'd say do them during the day or on Friday or Saturday night.  The worst times for me are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and thursday in the evenings.  I'm in the central time zone.  I do crochet, loom and needle knit and spool knit, latchhook, and plastic canvas and a small amount of weaving but I'm always seeking to learn more about the crafts I do and to add to the ones I already do.  I forgot, I've made wrapped coathangers and done a little braiding.  Thanks again for letting me be a part of the group.  Have a blessed day.