[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Please this is a Poll for everyone,

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Nov 19 12:37:58 UTC 2009

I like evenings.  Monday through Thursday are best.  Starting time, 8:00 pm, eastern time.  No more than 2 hours.
I sometimes have trouble making 7:00 eastern time.
To many of us work to have a day time class.
If a person signs up and can not attend the designated time, such as Joy, then she should be given a copy of the recording as long as she signs up.
I prefer leaving Friday and the week end free to be with my husband, family and friends.

Terry