[Nfb-krafters-korner] Good book quilting story

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 18:03:46 UTC 2009

wow -- I haven't read any of these books on knitting or quilting -- the only
one I ever heard of before was something about the Amish and making a quilt.
What are these novels all about? Are they mysteries or romance or just
adventures in knitting?
You wouldn't think knitting would be the theme for so many books.  They must
be good.
Happy reading/knitting/krafting!
--le