[Nfb-krafters-korner] Good book quilting story

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Oct 4 18:27:10 UTC 2009

Le:

I think the majority of these stories could be classified as romance type
novels.  They all have groups of women who meet and develop friendships and
are brought together doing whatever craft and the relationships that
surround them all.  Doesn't really matter from my point of view if the craft
is knitting or quilting, they all seem to take pretty much the same form
just different casts of characters & locations.

Eileen