[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: plastic canvas class

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Oct 7 21:02:53 UTC 2009

Preparing for our next plastic canvas class.
We are going to make a cubic cleanex box, for the holidays.  It will be made of squares of altrinating colors.  I have pre-cut pieces, so I can send people a kit for your first box.
We will be using the same stitch, the continental stitch, but making the stitches different sizes, to form squares.  After you do the center of your coaster, this project will be rather easy.
I was thinking of sending an example of the single color and the innerlocking of the two colors, so you can get a feal of what your work should look like.  I can do a mini sample of the coaster, too.  Just let me know.
We are hoping for sometime in November.  I would like Joyce to join us, so lets try to plan after she gets back from her trip.

Terry
Terry.powers at nih.gov