[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Question Re Supplies for Plastic Canvas Class.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Oct 8 13:32:45 UTC 2009

Terra;
Did you get your supplies, yet?
Let me know.  I am willing to send you a small sample and do a one on one walk through, so you will be able to do the cleanex box with the rest of the group, for the holidays.  Do not think you have to be left out. Audrie had the same problem with supplies.
Audrie; can you send me your address, too.  I have some samples for you.
I have the pieces for the cleanex box, already pre-cut, so you can use them for a guide to cut out another one before doing the box or after making the sides and top.

Those interested, please send me your home address, directly to;

Terry.powers at nih.gov

Let me know if you want a mini sample of the coaster, too.

Terry

See those taking the class, tonight.  The number is the same.

Terry