[Nfb-krafters-korner] Penn friend

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Oct 8 16:31:52 UTC 2009

I think, Terry, it runs on a battery.  It comes with a hundred or so labels.
I assume you can buy extra from the companies who sell the item.

Someone said Independent Aides has the Penn Friend.  Well one of the other
aide companies anyway.  I don't count on my memory, menopause, lolololol.

Becky and Luke Sky walker