[Nfb-krafters-korner] Penn friend

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Oct 8 18:22:12 UTC 2009

Actually, I think the Pen Friend has recently been promoted by the U.S.
distributor for RNIB.  I did not save the email that had info on this
product, but if my memory is working, I think they are located in
California.  Otherwise, run a search for RNIB and find out from their web
site who has their products here in the United States.

HTH.

Eileen