[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Lucy Cox septembergirl95 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 03:26:58 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Tonight's chat included Joyce, Henrietta, Carol Osmar, Gail, Eileen, and myself. We discussed various methods of organizing and identifying our supplies. Tips included using a color identifier, scanning items with a bar code reader, using a multi drawer box for sorting beads, putting braille numbers on the drawers, then keeping a list of the colors that correspond with the numbered drawer, and sorting yarn into sweater bags, placing a card with the color brailled on it inside then putting it into plastic storage bins.

It was a fun time and we look forward to next week's discussion.
We hope you can join us then.

Take care,

Lucy

septembergirl95 at gmail.com

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.