[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Laura White lewhite2 at oakland.edu
Tue Oct 20 04:16:49 UTC 2009

I wish I could have chatted tonight but I was out and about.  Another
thing I have done is to divide my supplies according to craft.  My
extras for knitting and crocheting are in a small plastic box, my
crochet hooks are in my sewing basket, still trying to figure out how
to put the size on them.  My knitting needles were all jumbled up
until today when i received my interchangeable kit and a handy needle
carying bag to organize them. Now what to do with all my fixed
circulars.
Any other ideas for organizing yarn by color?  Currently my stash is
organized by weight. lightest on top like sock/fingering weight yarns,
and chunky and bulky at bottom.  I've thought of labeling shelves on a
bookcase and putting the corresponding yarn color on the correct
shelf.  Any thoughts?
Wow this was long.

Laura