[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fabric Glue?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Oct 22 12:17:31 UTC 2009

How about making it the same size as the canvis and when doing the edging, include the knitted piece in your overcast.  Stitching the 2 items together.  Leave your tail on the inside, between the canvis and the knitting.  When done, bring your tail between both items and out through one side, an inch or so from your corner and cut.  Take your needle and push any remaining tail inside your project.

Terry