[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fabric Glue?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 22 20:02:05 UTC 2009

There is 2 types of Tacky glue for crafting.  One is in a bottle that  you
can squeeze and it is thicker then Elmer's.  This dries clear.   The other
is Tacky glue that comes in a jar.  It is more like a tooth paste  thickness.
 I have used the jar glue to paste felt onto plastic  canvas.  It works
very well and dries clear.I put the paste on the plastic  canvas and then onto
the fabric.  I have used my finger to rub the glue  from the jar onto
things.  I have used a toothpick if I am working on small  items.  I have even
used my glucose test strips to spread it on.  I  let the kids use the glucose
test strips.  You need to kinda peel it off  your fingers if you don't use a
similar tool.  Popsycle sticks work well,  too.

Joyce