[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tacky glue

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Fri Oct 23 01:35:35 UTC 2009

I have used tacky glue when attaching magnets to yarn items and yarn circles
three layers thick with no problems.  Tacky just means it is thicker than
glue such as Elmer's glue.  It does not run, nor does it seep through the
yarn items I am working with.  It is a yellowish color, but dries clear.  If
you get someone to read the label, it will tell you what it is suited for
and if it dries clear or not.  I also like it a lot because it is a glue I
can easily work with applying it either directly from the bottle or even
putting a bit on one finger and then dabbing it where I need it.  Tacky glue
rolls easily off your fingers or use a damp paper towel.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon. net