[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cork backing

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Oct 23 14:01:28 UTC 2009

Hi Susan:

Thanks for mentioning hardware stores!  I asked my wood-working husband and
what do you know, we have it in the house.  He has the cork on sheets with a
peel off backing so I don't even have to glue it on since it already has the
self-adhesive backing.  All I have to do is cut out the shape I want.  There
are also felt and velvet self-adhesive backings that you can purchase in
sheets through wood-working supply places.

Eileen