[Nfb-krafters-korner] Follow Up to Reading Patterns Class.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Sep 4 15:36:51 UTC 2009

Hi Knitters:

Sorry that last night's class was so long-winded.  It took much longer than I thought the class would run and there were probably some things that got over-looked.  Anyway, here are the links to 2 excellent articles regarding reading, understanding & executing knitting patterns.  Please read them and try to get as much out of them as possible.

In knitty.com are two excellent articles on reading, understanding & executing knitting patterns:
1. "Patterns 101,"  By Jessica Fenlon
http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEspring04/FEATpatterns101.html

2. "Knit smarter, not faster"
A manifesto of sorts by Jenna Wilson

http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEspring04/FEATspr04TBP.html

Let me know if you have any pressing questions that we didn't get to address.

Eileen