[Nfb-krafters-korner] Craft Groups that I know about:

Carol Siegel csiegel at bellatlantic.net
Tue Sep 22 18:05:08 UTC 2009

Hi Joyce, as I promised, here is the list of craft groups that I belong to,
that I know about.

Blind Craft Moderator is:

Faith E. Cummings:

Her Email is:

faithecummings at comcast.net.

Stitchers has three moderators.

They are:

Ana Garza.

Her Email is:
lot.of.yada at sbcglobal.net.

Davey Hulse.

His Email is:

davey2 at brailleplus.net.

Cheryl Osborn.

Her Email address is:

chapalacheryl at gmail.com.

I also belong to:

decoraccentsinc at yahoogroups.com.

The Moderators are:
Jennifer Stark, and Maria whose last Name I don't know.

You have to put the subscribe thing in order to send a message to them.

I don't know if this is true or Rakeknitting at yahoogroups.com

I think the person's Name is Carrie.

I have an idea, there use to be a way that you could find out what all craft
groups are on Yahoo, but, I don't know if it works any more.

Stitchers is on Google groups and once was the old
vip-viusheeptalkgroup at yahoo.com.

I have never researched to see if there are any other Blind Craft groups any
where.

I think that there was a Crochet groups of some kind, but, I don't know.

Isela and Sam Phelps are the people who started the Decoraccents Inc. Group.

They are very nice people.

I don't know, if there is a listing any where of Blindness groups in the
world.

Hopefully, I hope that this information will be of help to you.

Sincerely,

Carol Siegel

P.S.  There are a few more Rake Knittings Groups listed, but, I have never
belonged to them.

You probably have to do put the subscribe thing, to contact the moderator.

I will list them.

Loom and Knitting Boards, Rake Knitting-Owner at yahoogroups.com,
Theres board knitters at yahoogroups.com,
KniftyKnitterlooms at yahoogroups.com,