[Nfb-krafters-korner] books

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 19:16:45 UTC 2009

Eileen,

You caught my interest about the book you told us about that you thought
was humerous, so I had to check out over on Audible.com to see if they had
it.  Well, they did not have that one, but they did have:

    *

_Stephanie  Pearl-McPhee Casts Off: The Yarn _
(http://www.audible.com/adbl/site/products/ProductDetail.jsp?productID=BK_HIGH_000330&BV_SessionID=@@@@05
11135022.1254250881@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccccadeihelfeefcefecekjdffidfhh.0)
Harlot's Guide to the Land of Knitting  and the best part is  that _Stephanie
 Pearl-McPhee _
(http://www.audible.com/adbl/site/products/ProductDetail.jsp?productID=BK_HIGH_000330&BV_SessionID=@@@@0511135022.1254250881@@@@&BV_Engi
neID=ccccadeihelfeefcefecekjdffidfhh.0)  reads it!  I listened to it until
around 3  A.M. and finally told myself the kids will be here in 4 hours, go
to  sleep!

It definitely had me  smiling.

Joyce