[Nfb-krafters-korner] books

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Sep 29 20:10:42 UTC 2009

Joyce:

I used to have an Audible account, but did not renew it this year since I'm
pretty happy with the selections offered through NLS and its free!  For
those who don't have audible, NLS ihas in production two other Stephanie
Pearl-McPhee titles, including the Yarn Harlot Casts Off, and Knitting
Rules.  Both of these titles will also be in Web Braille format when
completed.

Eileen