[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rug Hooking Book ...

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 29 22:53:31 UTC 2009

Hi Terri, I only have verbal directions she gave me for the rug
and I saw the one she is working on.

I will tell you the first problem I am having.  I have never made
a latchhook rug before.  I find that the backing material is not
very durable.  When I pull the fabric up through the squares the
vertical and horizontal strings seperate easily.  Can anyone who
has made latchook rugs before tell me if this is common or is it
just because the fabric is thicker than the yarn that is normally
used.

Carol