[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rug Hooking Book ...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Sep 29 13:24:47 UTC 2009

Carol:

Definitely, keep me posted.  I don't know if I have the patience any longer
for latch hooking, but would like to hear how your rug comes out.  I was in
high school the first and only time I made a wall hanging from a kit.  The
design I did back then was mostly all a cream color background with the
faces of two kittens that appeared to be snuggling in a cream blanket or
rug.  At the time I was fully sighted, so it made a big difference for that
level of detail.

Eileen