[Nfb-krafters-korner] increasing

eileen scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Apr 2 12:39:57 UTC 2010

Hi Sue:

After you knit the stitch, leave it on the left needle.  Then, take the
point of the right needle and insert in a purl-wise motion, but instead of
doing it in the front, do the insertation on the back side.  Your working
yarn will also be at the back of your work.  Just yarn over the right needle
and pull a new loop up/out of the stitch on the left needle.  You will have
2 new stitches on the right needle and then you can go ahead and push the
worked stitch off the left needle.

hope this helps.

Eileen