[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome new Krafters

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 00:01:09 UTC 2010

Hello there,

We have a few new folks that have joined us recently and over  the  holiday
weekend and I would like to welcome them.

Please introduce yourselves and let us know what type of crafting you enjoy
 working on.

We have our First Monday of the Month "Knit Together tomorrow night.   So
have your size 6,7 or 8 knitting needles along with the 100% cotton worstered
 weight yarn ready to do a basket or is it just a basket weave dish cloth.

Check out our website for new classes that you can sign up for over  at:

KraftersKorner.org

You don't have to sign up forr the Knit Together on Monday Night.  You  do
need to sign up for the classes posted for this month.

Monday Night Chat and Knit together is at this call in number:
605 715 4900 code 2 7 2 3 8