[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Class=Origami: Parrot

Cindy Sheets slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon Apr 5 02:43:29 UTC 2010

 A new class has been added to the website and the Monday Night Chat phone number has been updated.

Please check it out at:

www.krafterskorner.org
Than
Just a note, I am having internet issues on two of my computers so I'm on a temporary one and only using webmail. If you need me, please you the word IMPORTANT in the subject line and if I don't get back to you, feel free to send another message.

My webmail is not sorted into folders and sometimes messages can be missed until later when I am skimming to find what I have to read first.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division